What started off as a slower week in the FGC, turned into a pretty solid show, thanks to delaying the recording of it. PringleTheOne and MacSplicer discuss the PlayStation 5 Showcase, the Street Fighter VI potential leak and delay, an upcoming RWBY title that may be a fighting game, and much more!
Not a lot of FGC centric news, but there was a lot of general gaming news that could pertain to the FGC in the future. Pringle and I also talk about Master Roshi’s release, the Guilty Gear: Strive dev blog, and more!
Another great chat this week as Koefficient joins the show to talk about his content creation journey in the FGC, his thoughts on games such as BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, Granblue Fantasy: Versus, and much more!
Topics on this week’s show include:
- Koefficient’s fighting game history and beginnings
- Content creation in fighting games
- Competing in multiple fighting games
- Thoughts on the launch and current state of BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus‘ position in the FGC
- Future game wishes